Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Amazing Family Living In the Heart of Brighton
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This comfortable, newly renovated home offers plenty of space and a second living area to send the kids off to for parental peace. Added to that there are several excellent schools in close proximity. Keep those drop-off times to a minimum!
• Large 4WD fits in garage
• Four sunny, light filled bedrooms
• Master with ensuite
• Folding doors to front verandah for winter's morning sun
• Well equipped kitchen
• Compact laundry with good storage
• Media room/family room which could also be a fifth bedroom if needed
• Bedrooms away from main living area
• Good sized dining area
• 2 bathrooms upstairs
• Extra shower and toilet downstairs
• Dual side access
• Three to four separate storage areas downstairs
• One storage room particularly suitable for music room or workshop
• Large backyard
• Barbeque area
• Ample room for boat or caravan
You'll love being able to enjoy time with your friends while all the kids can entertain themselves away from you in their own safe space. With shops, cafes, walking and biking trails all nearby, this is a really family friendly area. Tucked away in a street used mainly by the locals, it is also lovely and quiet without lots of through traffic. Call Catherine to arrange an inspection or refer to advertising for the Open Home times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.