Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prepare to be Impressed
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
With a classical charm and an abundance of character, blending the best of modern and traditional, this meticulously renovated home will leave a lasting impression. From the polished floorboards to the Ceiling Roses and the soaring 10-foot ceilings, this home has been thoughtfully renovated from top to bottom with two separate living spaces, perfect for the whole family, and separate space for the kids.
If location is important for you, this one is sure to impress; located in the heart of Margate, just a short stroll to all of life's conveniences, and just a stones throw from the famous Margate Beach, the amazing sea breezes will be all yours to enjoy. In addition to the stunning location, the dual street access allows so much flexibility; car in the front, caravan or boat in the back...the choice is yours!
Recently renovated to a high standard, the home includes a modern kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher, family friendly layout with two bedrooms on each level, an ensuite in the master bedroom plus two additional bathrooms, and a large covered deck for entertaining. In addition to the internal features, the home has a sturdy hardwood frame, plus dual street access, and a great yard for the kids.
There's no question this home is truly one-of-a-kind, offering a lot to the buying public; a great quality home with bundles of charm & character, and plenty of space for the family to enjoy.
- Four bedrooms (two upstairs, two downstairs)
- Three bathrooms (two upstairs, one downstairs)
- Modern kitchen, near new condition
- Two living areas, with one upstairs and one downstairs
- Separate space for the kids, and for Mum and Dad to relax
- Potential dual living opportunity
- New hot water system, new ceiling fans
- Split system air conditioning in upstairs bedrooms
- Large covered deck for entertaining
- Amazing sea breezes year round
- Single garage, with electric door
- Additional utility room downstairs, used recently as a home office
- Dual street access, with great yard space at rear
- Lovely manicured garden in front yard
- Convenient location, so close to shops, schools, and transport
- Rental appraisal $530-$550 per week
This home is waiting for its next owners, so call Loren and Jonathan today to find out how you can make this home yours!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
407m² / 0.1 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.