Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
420m² Block - Cute Cottage - Quiet Street
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked away on a quiet street in the heart of suburban Margate sits this north facing three-bedroom cottage, and 420sqm of land. The bright and sunny outlook fills the home with heaps of natural light, and being in an elevated position allows the most delightful breezes to flow up from Moreton Bay. Boasting a cute little deck at the front of the home, this will be just the most perfect place to relax and enjoy the morning coffee or the afternoon sea breezes.
The home consists of three bedrooms, all quite a generous size, plus an additional room that could be used as a study, a dining room, or TV room. Located in the center of the home is the open plan living and kitchen, with the bathroom between the first and second bedrooms. The property also has side access leading to a double lock up garage/shed with electric roller doors.
- 420sqm block with side access (10.1m x 41.5m)
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom
- Freshly carpeted throughout
- Air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Kitchen in full working order
- Updated bathroom
- Second separate toilet in laundry
- Double lock up garage/shed with electric roller doors
- Internal workshop attached to laundry at rear
- Rental appraisal $340-$370 per week
This home is an absolute gem, and is nothing short of great value. Contact Loren and Jonathan today to find out more.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
420m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.