Marvellous Margate Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Convenience is right at your doorstep with this neat and tidy 3-bedroom townhouse. The open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area lends itself perfectly to those wanting space for the kids or grandkids, and still leaving space for storage, plenty of furniture, and the freedom to use the space how you wish.
Featuring 3 good-sized bedrooms and large bathroom upstairs, plus an extra toilet and laundry downstairs, this townhouse really does make great use of space with the well thought out floor-plan, plus the bonus feature of 2 outdoor spaces for you to relax and unwind with the coastal breezes.
- 3 good size bedrooms + large bathroom
- Large kitchen with open plan living
- Margate shopping centre across the road
- Very close walk to Margate beach and various green spaces
- Medical precincts and other amenities within walking distance
- Schools within walking distance or short drive
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Amazing coastal breezes
- 3 x split system air conditioners
- Very low maintenance
- 2 outdoor areas (upstairs balcony, and downstairs patio)
- Loads of natural light
- Low Body Corporate fees
Vacant possession is definitely possible with the purchase of this property, or you can hold on to it as a wonderful investment; currently rented to a great tenant, and this property has huge potential for tenants and would certainly be in high demand on the rental market.
If you want to make this property all yours, contact Loren or Jonathan today to find out how to make that happen.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.