Magnificent Margate Beach Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is a fantastic opportunity to pick up your very own slice of Heaven, right on the doorstep of Moreton Bay. Few other properties offer the same spectacular view and beachside location, and a fully renovated apartment to go with it. With stunning sea breezes and the beautiful sound of waves gently crashing on the shore, enjoy the fresh air and quiet evenings as you relax on your balcony overlooking Margate Beach. Your very own permanent holiday is here waiting for you.
Gone are the days of feeling boxed-in when making the move to apartment living; offering a modern galley style kitchen of envious size, complete with electric cooktop and tiled splash back, the bright and airy kitchen flows effortlessly into the large open plan living and dining area. And if the living area doesn't win you over, the bedrooms sure will; both featuring built-in wardrobes, plush carpet floors, ceiling fans, and each with their own sea views.
Having been tastefully renovated throughout, this home really does offer so much, and all perfectly blended together in a neutral colour scheme, giving you the freedom of design and decoration. A standout feature, rarely seen in apartments such as this, is the full internal laundry located inside the apartment; being completely separated from the bathroom offers privacy, flexibility, and so much extra space.
At a glance:
- Two bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and sea views
- One bathroom with shower and bath, plus separate toilet
- Balcony overlooking Margate Beach
- Modern galley style kitchen
- Large open plan living area, with sea views
- Slightly recessed dining area
- Cozy study nook, perfect for the computer or home library
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Full internal separate laundry
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Security screens on balcony and entry doors
- Two entry/exit points
- Single lock up garage
- Low Body Corporate fees
- Close to shops, transport, and beach
- Rental appraisal $420-$450 per week
- Great potential as a short term holiday rental apartment
Margate beachfront properties are famous for their views, their breezes, the lifestyle, and famous for selling fast - so get in quick. This remarkable opportunity will not last long. Contact Loren and Jonathan today to book your inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1m² / 0 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.