Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
809m² Block - Renovator - 4 Bedrooms!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Land this size is becoming harder and harder to find, and with a four bedroom high set home, there is enough room for the whole family. Potential plus here for first home buyers, investors, developers and land bankers should take a good look at this one. Renovate and hold, or demolish and split the block(Subject to Council Approval). Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Scarborough Waterfront, Shopping, Private & Public Schools and Seafood Restaurants. Brisbane Airport is approx 25 minutes drive and it is approx 35 minutes to Brisbane City.
The home consists of 4 bedrooms, renovated kitchen, good size lounge room, bathroom with shower over bath, two toilets and two car lockup. Dual side access tops it off!
- Close to the Scarborough Waterfront, Shopping, Private & Public Schools and Seafood Restaurants.
- 809sqm Block in Great Position with dual side access
- 4 Bedroom Home
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Approx 35 minutes drive to Brisbane City
- Brisbane Airport is approx 25 minutes drive
- Renovate and hold or demolish and split the block(Subject to Council Approval)
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
Call Tony today to arrange an inspection - This one will be gone before you know it!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
809m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.