Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUCTION SATURDAY 9 SEPTEMBER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Location is one of the key factors when buying any property, and this one is no exception; this well maintained brick and tile home is in an elevated position on a desirable, quiet, and convenient street in the suburban heart of Scarborough.
First time offered to the market in 49 years, the family's instructions are very clear; this house MUST be sold! Still standing proud on the hill, and solid-as-a-rock, this is a true testament to the quality and hardiness of this home.
The Scarborough lifestyle will be all yours to enjoy, being only a few hundred meters to the following local attractions:
- Endeavour Esplanade beachfront just around the corner
- The Moreton Bay Boat Club within easy walking distance
- A very short stroll to the famous Morgans Seafood
- 6-minute walk to Southern Cross Catholic College
- North facing, very light and breezy
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open plan living/dining
- Corner block of 501sqm
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Additional sunroom
- Laundry and double car accommodation underneath main house
- Fully fenced with ample yard space
The property is a blank canvas, just waiting for its new owner to come in and make it their own. Don't wait any longer call Loren or Jonathan today for more information.
501m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.