Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This Property Must Be Sold - Calling All Developers/Renovators
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rare opportunity to secure possible development land (subject to council approvals) in a sought after position in the boutique bayside suburb of Scarborough. Zoned Urban Neighbourhood, this treasure is nestled in the fast growing Scarborough caf precinct. A superbly situated block; it is a huge 1062m2 on 2 X 531m2 lots.
Existing house :
•5 or 6 bedrooms
•Currently used as dual living
•2 Kitchens - upstairs and downstairs
•Massive enclosed upper deck
•Multiple living areas
•Probable water views
•Front lockup garage
•Large shed and side access
The position offers:
- 20.1 metre frontage
- 2 to 10 minutes walk to:
- waterfront/cafe precinct,
- quality state & private schools,
- yacht clubs & marine facilities,
- short drive to:
- Gateway motorway to Sunshine & Gold Coasts,
- quality private colleges.
- existing house offering potential holding income pending development with appropriate Council approvals,
Endless possibilities in a quiet location so close to Scarborough Village.
- Close to cafe precinct and restaurants - broad selection of restaurants, specialty bars and coffee shops to be experienced in the stylish Scarborough village by the ocean. Call Catherine to arrange a private inspection
1,062m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.