Easy East of Oxley Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned east of Oxley Avenue in the highly sought after Georgina Street is this gorgeous apartment; boasting all the comforts and inclusions that any 3 bedroom home enjoys. Flooded with natural light, and being so close to the waterfront that you can almost smell the beautiful sea air, the superb location truly is one of the standout features of this home.
Only very few apartment homes can rival the sheer space and size this home affords you; spread over two spacious levels, the generous living, dining, and kitchen are all located downstairs with access to the large balcony through the fully opening concertina glass doors. The magnificent breezes flow into the internal space creating an amazing indoor/outdoor experience.
Located upstairs, away from the hustle and bustle of the living space, are the 3 large bedrooms, with the master featuring a large well appointed ensuite, and a large main bathroom servicing the secondary bedrooms.
- Open plan layout
- Two storey apartment living
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus third toilet/powder room
- Split system air conditioner in master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in secondary bedrooms
- Large split system air conditioner in main living
- Generous kitchen with stone bench tops, and island bench
- Full internal laundry discreetly tucked away
- Large balcony with great indoor/outdoor ability
- Very low Body Corporate fees
- Superb location
- Lift in complex
- Basement car parking for two
- Secure building entry
This is a great opportunity to experience a new lifestyle - to find out how you can secure this apartment contact Jonathan and Loren today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.