Dual Living Delight
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a highly sought after 'East of Oxley' location, this dual living opportunity is a true masterpiece of design and comfort. Featuring two levels of living, both fully self contained with bedrooms, bathrooms, and a kitchen on each floor, this home has been tastefully designed and is perfectly suited for the Buyer who needs space for the family, the in-laws, or visiting guests.
Greeted on the ground floor by an open plan kitchen with dining room, as you walk in you'll immediately be drawn to the magnificent high ceilings, providing a great sense of space. Flowing perfectly from the dining room is the cozy lounge area, with bedrooms and bathroom towards the rear. Both bedrooms featuring built in wardrobes and access to the large covered entertainers deck overlooking a sparkling pool with covered seating area.
The upper level, accessible from the internal stairs at the front of the home, includes yet another gorgeous kitchen, with dining and lounge area. Both bedrooms and bathroom are also at the rear, allowing the upper bedrooms to capture a delightful view over suburban Woody Point with some glimpses of Bramble Bay.
- Four bedrooms (two up, two down)
- Two bathrooms (one up, one down)
- Full kitchens on both levels, both near new
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans in both living/kitchen spaces
- Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Air conditioners in two bedrooms (one up, one down)
- Gorgeous pool, fully fenced
- Ground floor deck overlooking pool
- Upper floor deck with stunning outlook towards Bramble Bay
- Large space for tandem parking, potentially two or more cars
- Generous yard space around pool area
- 405sqm block with 11m frontage
With a bright and sunny outlook, this charming home is an absolute gem with its modern flare, and some wonderful modern inclusions. Perfect for those needing that little bit of extra flexibility from the home, and all the benefits of space, freedom, and privacy. Contact Loren and Jonathan today for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.