Sold Prior To Auction
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched on an elevated 978m2 parcel of land, capturing breezes, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Arlington Estate this lowset brick and tile family home with a huge backyard is sure to meet all of your family's needs.
It is evident from the layout, that this home was designed specifically for families, with the master situated at one end of the home, two spacious living areas, an open plan kitchen with ample bench space and a new oven that overlooks the tiled living area and flows effortlessly out to the undercover entertainer's patio and grassy backyard.
Features Include -
- Two spacious internal living areas
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Master with air conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite and private sliding doors to a paved and leafy retreat
- Three other bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Laundry with external access and separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Two sheds
- 3kW solar system with 12 panels
- Rinnai hot water system, two tanks
- Remote control double garage with internal and external to house doors
This home is in close proximity to schools, shops, parklands, sporting facilities and is perfectly located steps from a bus stop with a private rear gate on the home granting access to the bus stop.
Make no mistake this home needs to be sold as my vendors have purchased elsewhere, an inspection is a must. Call Alexandria Graham today to arrange your private inspection to avoid missing out on this rare opportunity.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can't be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.