Neat and Tidy North Facing Cottage on 713m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a nicely elevated position in Clontarf sits this well kept low-set home on a generous sized parcel of land. Close to public transport, schools, shops, and various public green spaces for your enjoyment, convenience is just one of the many great features of this property.
This north-facing cottage sits on 713sqm of land and has bundles of character. The tiled roof and Chamferboard exterior combine to create a truly iconic Queensland cottage home, with the iconic style continuing internally with polished floorboards and large rear deck.
This property has everything you need, all combined into a cute little cottage:
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher and electric stove
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Large modern bathroom, with separate shower and bath
- Large internal laundry with heaps of storage
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Split system air conditioning in main bedroom
- Large deck overlooking pool and yard
- Side access to double bay shed
- Potential for double side access
- Driveway space for several vehicles
- 17.6m frontage
- Rental appraisal is $430 per week.
This gorgeous low set home is waiting for a new owner, and it won't be waiting very long! To find out more or to make this home yours, please call Jonathan or Loren any time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.