Rare Find! Low Set Brick in True Walking Distance to Station
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This solid, purpose designed, brick property is a rarity in an area of post war timber homes. Low on maintenance and in a handy position, you need to inspect this property now!
• Good sized master bedroom with 2 way bathroom
• Bathroom is large and easily accessible
• Two more bedrooms with built-ins
• Dining area off well designed central kitchen with access to back pergola
• Large pantry in kitchen and views of the pergola and yard
• Good comfy lounge area with bay window
• Covered pergola for relaxing in private in the winter sun
• Double garage with extended workspace as well
• Drive through garage to backyard
• Neat and tidy front yard with wide frontage
• Room to park the Jayco in the driveway
• True walking distance to the train station without the noise
• Easy walking distance to Curlew Park along the bike tracks
This is a cracker of a low maintenance, well kept home and a well thought out layout. Just across from the scenic Cabbage Tree Creek and easy walking distance to Woolies and Sandgate hub. The drive-thru garage offers space for the tinnie or the trailer. Situated in a quiet, neat area, this home is a real gem! Call Catherine now for more information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.