Solid Brick Home With Unlimited Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This comfortable centrally located three bedroom family residence oozes plenty of potential for the 1st home buyer, renovator or investor. Reside or renovate in this well presented home, create your dream home, as the solid brick bones lend themselves to an easy renovation or a significant extension.
Abound with natural light, the bright interior flaunts a spacious open plan living area accentuate by timber floors. The kitchen is generous in size and was refurbished only 5 years ago. All three bedrooms are equipped with carpet, built-in robes and fans. You will be delighted with the bright white bathroom complete with separate shower, bath and toilet.
- Generous kitchen, refurbished only 5 years ago
- Spacious open plan living with timber floors
- 3 sizable bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
- White tiled bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Internal laundry
- Solid brick and tile home with level yard
- Single lock up garage with drive through access to rear yard
Perfectly situated in a quiet street, close to shopping precinct, schools, parks, sporting complex, transport and hospitals.
For your inspection today call Andrew Campbell or Ben Campbell.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
577m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.