Exquisite Living on Ewan Street
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated on a corner block of 405sqm, this delightful family home is an absolute gem. Renovated and modernized without losing the charm and character that a home of this era presents, if the home itself doesn't impress you, the location and the cool breezes sure will.
When walking in the front door you're greeted immediately with a high quality and spacious modern kitchen, complete with Butlers Pantry to keep the bits and pieces hidden away. The bright and airy space is effortlessly filled with natural light and bay breezes, and the concertina doors opening onto the gorgeous front deck where you'll be able to truly enjoy the indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Large modern kitchen with Butlers Pantry
- Dining off kitchen with opening concertina doors
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Great outdoor living area
- Huge lounge room, great for entertaining
- Air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge room
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Large enclosed external laundry / storage area
- Single lock up garage
- Great spacious yard, complete with Cubby House!
- Good sized solar system
- Rental appraisal $420-$430 per week
Hot property like this doesn't come around very often, so get in quick and make sure you contact Loren and Jonathan today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.