Dual Living Potential with Water Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely are homes such as this offered to the market; positioned in one of the best East of Oxley' locations in Margate, the quality and charm of this renovated family sized home will leave you breathless. With Suttons Beach a very short walk away, the seaside lifestyle and convenience of Redcliffe Peninsula living awaits
The abundance of space both inside and outside is truly remarkable, with flexible living spaces, a well-designed layout, and a large modern kitchen, plus a versatile study room for the computer or home office. Sit back and relax on the large entertainers deck and enjoy those water views, sea breezes, and the quiet surrounds of suburban seaside Margate.
A rare feature on offer with this home is the partially separated second living space. Located towards the back of the home and downstairs, the space is perfectly distanced from the hustle and bustle of the kitchen and main living room and could be a great teenagers/kids retreat, a private lounge for guests, a potential dual living conversion, or even the home business.
Yet another standout feature of this property is the wide street frontage of 20m, allowing for a large front yard and generous side access for the boat, caravan, or extra cars.
The many features of this home:
- Four bedrooms (two upstairs, two downstairs)
- 2 bathrooms (master bedroom has ensuite)
- Extra study room, versatile space for home office etc
- Short walk to Suttons Beach, very close to central Margate and Redcliffe CBD.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large modern kitchen with heaps of storage and bench space
- Large elevated entertainers deck with water glimpses
- Open plan upstairs living with abundant natural light and breezes
- Large extra living room downstairs, with direct outside access
- Opportunity for dual living, or potentially home business
- Double lock up garage, lots of open space under house
- Potential 3rd bathroom (needing conversion/renovation)
- 506sqm block with 20m frontage
- Side access, with covered area to park car, boat, caravan etc.
- Multiple outdoor living/entertaining areas
- Rental appraisal $590-$615 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.