Large Renovated Family Home Walking Distance to the Beach!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This is a home you do not want to miss! Thoroughly renovated in 2013, this home has been carefully updated to suit owner occupiers and investors alike, yet maintains the charm of a character cottage.
At a glance:
- Four large bedrooms with build-in robes, Master with huge parents retreat space
- New modern bathroom Plus separate extra toilet
- Huge fully renovated eat-in kitchen opening onto central living area
- Fully fenced yard with manicured gardens and fruit trees
- New roof with whirly birds
Within easy walking distance of the Redcliffe waterfront & cafes, schools, shops and the Redcliffe Hospital, you can't go wrong with this location! Conveniently positioned a short stroll from the bus stop, travelling from Scarborough to Sandgate Train station (city rail connection).
Be quick to inspect this property, they don't make them like this any more and it's sure to be snapped up quickly! Call Andrew or Ben today.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.