Contemporary family home with room for a pool!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for a quality built home that offers you an amazing entertaining outdoor area and an unbeatable coastal lifestyle? This is the one for you.
Summer is well and truly here and this house comes alive with a huge patio to enjoy a BBQ with family and friends while the kids kick a ball around the big backyard. As the sun goes down you can watch the breathtaking sunsets while relaxing with a nice glass of wine and beautiful sea breezes. Being only 800 metres from the water the opportunity to take a stroll down to the beach is a must.
Perfectly presented property for your family to enjoy:
- Property has 4 bedrooms and a separate office
- The main bedroom includes a sitting area to relax plus an ensuite and walk in robe
- The children also have a retreat area to chill out
- Functional, galley style kitchen with stone benches and an extra under bench drinks fridge
- Open plan living area that flows onto a huge outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced big backyard for kids to play in
- Manicured lawns and easy to care for gardens
- High quality paving
- New carpets
- Two car garage and extra storage area
- 405 m2 block
Close to everything - shops, dining precinct, marina, private schools, hospital and public transport - bus/trains
- Walk to Queens Beach and the Scarborough waterfront
- 2 min walk to Southern Cross Catholic College
- Easy access to public transport
- 30 mins to Brisbane Airport
- 50 mins from Sunshine Coast
Everything you could want in a home and well located in beautiful Scarborough. Call Andrew and Ben today for a private viewing or visit our open house this Saturday!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.