North-east facing apartment with water views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This breathtaking 5th floor apartment has panoramic views of Moreton Bay Islands and overlooks the Gayundah Shipwreck. Double Bay is a boutique residence, comprising of 27, with 3 apartments per floor giving privacy and exclusivity. Currently the buildings exterior is undertaking a transformation, to match its modern surroundings.
Perfectly positioned, the lifestyle on offer at Double Bay has to be seen to be believed; a moment to the beach and picnic points, stretches of walking & bike paths, public transport, 2 minutes to cafes and restaurants, and the convenience of numerous local businesses.
Boasting open plan living/dining areas and a contemporary kitchen makes entertaining a pleasure, with your north facing balcony the perfect place to dine with friends and family. No matter whether you are an owner occupier or investor, this is boutique living at its best.
- Brand new carpet and freshly painted
- Good size kitchen complete with dishwasher & miele appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk-through robe & large ensuite
- Generous Internal laundry
- Garbage chute on each floor
- Main bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Secure underground parking (2 car spaces)
- Complex offers in-ground pool, spa, gym & recreation space
Contact Loren Mulholland to arrange an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.