Rare Ground Floor Apartment with Yard and Garden!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Rarely does an opportunity such as this present itself. Located on the ground level with a large personal grassy yard this apartment is one of only six in the building, two per floor all of which are currently owner occupied in a very secure and comfortable complex.
This two bedroom unit with the most desirable North East aspect is being presented to the market for the first time in 18 years with only two others in the Gayundah Gardens' complex selling since the buildings establishment in 1999.
The well thought-out floor plan offers an open plan kitchen, living, dining and entertaining area with high ceiling, neutral tones and ocean views flows out to the covered front patio and fenced yard. The second courtyard and bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment allowing for privacy.
- Two large bedrooms big enough for king size beds, mirrored build-in robes and master with double basin ensuite
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen and living areas with ocean views
- Air conditioning in the living areas, large enough to service the whole apartment
- High ceilings in the living areas
- Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Timber floor boards
- Security screens on all external doors and windows
- Covered secure courtyard with assess from both bedrooms
- Water tank
- Uninterrupted ocean views with no opportunity to be built out
- One of only 6 in the complex
- Secure complex with gated car park entrance, intercom at the front door and security camera
- Pet friendly
- Secure car park with room for storage
Overlooking the ocean with views of the air lines flight path and cruise boats coming into Brisbane port, space for the grandchildren and gardening this apartment really offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity and due to the rare garden/yard, location and design this apartment will not last long, call me today to book your private inspection to avoid missing out.
Body Corporate approx $1,043/Quarter
Council Rates approx $1,956/Annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.