Prime Position - Pure Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property represents a brilliant opportunity for those who wish to acquire a home with great bones, great space, in a great location, and with such great potential. Situated less than 400m to the water, this large family home is crying out to be restored to its former glory, and with so much space available to you, there really are so many opportunities to re-create your own masterpiece. It's clear that this house is in need of some repair and restoration, but if you look beyond its imperfections, you'll see a truly wonderful opportunity.
On offer is a north facing home in a great "East of Oxley" position, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra powder room with toilet, office/study room, large kitchen with granite bench tops, several large living areas, and double garage with automatic door. In addition to the internal space, there are several outdoor living areas, with a pool and covered outdoor kitchen/entertaining area with storage and sink facilities.
- 510sqm block (12.2m frontage x 41.8m depth)
- East of Oxley, north-facing
- City views from master bedroom
- Tiled throughout downstairs, carpeted upstairs
- Two storey home with 4 bedrooms + study, 2 bathrooms
- Large ensuite off master bedroom + walk in wardrobe
- Secondary bedrooms have built in wardrobe space
- Spacious home with several living areas
- Several outdoor entertaining/outdoor living spaces
This home is on the market to sell, and make no mistake it WILL be sold! If you're looking for an opportunity to secure a very special piece of real estate with great potential - then look no further. Contact Loren and Andrew today to find out how to make this fantastic property yours.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.