Andrew is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and Co-Director of Ray White Redcliffe & Margate, heading up our growing sales team. He has extensive experience as a Residential Sales Consultant, stemming from a strong background in land sales, property management and business development.
Andrew’s career in real estate began in 2003 in land sales. Since then, he has held different positions within the industry including Property Manager, Business Development Manager and Sales Manager. This has provided him with a unique perspective on the real estate industry across both sales and property management.
Andrew has a long record of successfully guiding local clients with their residential real estate acquisitions and asset management. Utilising his expertise and market knowledge of the Peninsula, he consistently exceeds the financial goals of his clients.
Andrew prides himself on giving his clients individual assessments catered to their property. Covering only the most precise and up-to-date feedback on the state of the market, its trends, comparable sales and property values, Andrew gives a realistic outlook on what his clients can expect to achieve in today’s market.
With a strong work ethic and an approachable personality, Andrew believes in 100 per cent customer satisfaction. Communication, strong attention to detail and ensuring a positive experience for all parties in a transaction is first priority.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Redcliffe
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Redcliffe
- 2016 - Excellence in Print Media Quest Newspapers (News Australia)
- 2015 - Excellence in Print Media Quest Newspapers (News Australia) January - June
- 2014 - Excellence in Print Media Quest Newspapers (News Australia) July - December